Aerospace shafts - vertical grinding
Multiple finishing machining operations in a single set up
- State of the art optimized solution for high stiffness configuration designed for Inconel grinding application.
- Automatic measuring operations to achieve first time right.
- User friendly advanced conversational HMI (DoGrind) with key process variable monitoring option.
- Proven experience in superabrasive CBN grinding.
- Specialized and dedicated team for aerospace solutions.
- State of the art solutions based on continuous cooperation with engine OEM and main overhaul shops
- Rotor shafts Face/ID/OD grinding.
- Bearing journal ID/OD grinding.
- Stub shafts turning and grinding.
- Air & Oil Seal teeth turning.
- Thread turning.
- Capability to measure all machined surfaces.
VG - Vertical grinding machine
- Hydrostatic rotary table stiffness and damping characteristics provide optimum roundness and surface finish.
- Swivel B axis (0.001 degree resolution) with up to 4 positions for ID/OD grinding spindle, turning arm and measuring arm.
- Optional: Reinforced swivel B axis with Hirth locking system (1 degree resolution) for hard turning operations to ensure an excellent surface finish.
- Customized tool changing system: manual/ robot/ tool changing station.
- Part measuring system: universal touch probe and/or wireless radio frequency measuring probes.
- Pallet changing system with external set-up station to reduce set up time.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.