Gas Turbine Rotor Assembly Grinding
Wet or dry, we grind your assembled gas turbine rotor as you wish
Gas Turbine Engine Rotor Assembly Grinding
- Turnkey solution for complete rotor manufacturing operations.
- Reduction of on-site installed machines quantity to one single machine.
- Complete rotor manufacturing cycle time optimization.
- Capability of wet or dry grinding according to customer engine manual.
- Customized clamping and driving fixtures for each rotor type.
- Integration of all operations in one single setup.
- Up to 157.4 inch length between centers.
- Up to 20 inch center height.
- Adapted to work on latest generation materials such as:
- Inconel / Tungsten Carbide alloys.
- Fore and aft shaft grinding.
- GP/PT shaft and bearing journal grinding.
- Seals grinding.
- Blade tip grinding, deburring and measuring.
- ID, OD and taper grinding.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.