Automotive steering racks
high production solution for steering rack machining
- Machine with 25.5 inch wheel width for very high production.
- Machine designed with options for quick change-over and set-up.
- Wide experience with machines delivered to the main manufacturers.
- Grinding of parts in throughfeed in rough and finish grinding operations.
- Grinding of parts in infeed, machined area or complete part.
- Grinding of hydraulic or electric steering rack.
- Steering rack normally of diameter 1 inch and length 25.6 inches.
ESTARTA - Centerless grinding machine
- Optimum thermal and dynamic stability: built on a natural granite base.
- An extremely rigid machine, with both grinding and regulating wheel spindles twin-grip supported.
- Machine with a large wheel width (25.5 inch) for high production.
- Machine with fixed work-center eliminating the need to compensate the grinding wheel wear.
- Machine designed for different loading systems for infeed or throughfeed grinding (conveyors, portal-loaders, etc.).
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.