Automotive steering racks
High production solution for steering rack machining
- High speed rod and steering rack manufacturing lines, featuring highly rigid and stiff ESTARTA twin grip machines with wheel widths of up to 25.6 in (650 mm)
- As an option, complete manufacturing lines can be provided, including heat treating, straightening, parts washing etc.
- Infeed and through feed solutions combined and integrated for the automatic production of steering rack components
- Grinding of parts in throughfeed in rough and finish grinding operations.
- Grinding of parts in infeed, machined area or complete part.
- Grinding of hydraulic or electric steering rack.
- Steering rack normally of diameter 1 inch and length 25.6 inches.
ESTARTA - Centerless grinding machine
- Optimum thermal and dynamic stability: built on a natural granite base.
- An extremely rigid machine, with both grinding and regulating wheel spindles twin-grip supported.
- Machine with a large wheel width (25.5 inch) for high production.
- Machine with fixed work-center eliminating the need to compensate the grinding wheel wear.
- Machine designed for different loading systems for infeed or throughfeed grinding (conveyors, portal-loaders, etc.).
Machining tests service
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.