Ball screw nut machining
Flexible and fast machining of threads
- Different thread profiles with one insert
- DOTURNS Software for easy programming
- Higher speed and accuracy through linear motors
- Cost saving because of need of less set-ups
- Environmental friendly because of dry machining
- Integrated measuring units
Workpiece dimensions: nuts up to 400 mm
Material: Hardened Steel
- Positioning of the thread
- OD and face turning
Mikroturn® Horizontal Hard Turning Lathe
The Mikroturn® horizontal hard turning lathes offer the highest precision levels on the market.
This high precision lathe has a rigid natural granite machine base, a wear-free hydrostatic bearing system for the guideways and the main spindle.
The Mikroturn® is suitable for a large number of applications such as bearing rings and rollers, ball screw nuts, gear wheels and shafts, hydraulic sleeves and pistons and a wide variety of die and mold components.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.