Ready to grind 10" diameter bars
- Solution for grinding bars and tubes.
- Solution 1: Ø0.5-4.7 inch and L: 0.11 to 6.5 inch.
- Solution 2: Ø30-250mm and L: 2.8 to 0.25 inch.
- Grinding of steel and/or stainless steel bars.
- Solution, machine and loading system, designed for less intervention of operator.
- Turnkey line of two or more machines interlinked for rough and finish grinding operations in high production.
- Flexible non-contact measuring system for wide range of parts and for quick mastering.
- Large range of diameters (0.004- 0.38inch 0.11-9.8 mm) and lengths (9.1-40 ft or more)
- Steel and/or Stainless Steel (Duplex and super duplex)
- Throughfeed grinding.
- Rough grinding in different passes if required.
- Finish grinding.
- High production with throughfeed rate up to 33 feet/min.
ESTARTA - Centerless grinding machine
- Optimum thermal and dynamic stability: built on a natural granite base.
- An extremely rigid machine, with both grinding and regulating wheel spindles twin-grip supported.
- High motor power: up to 147.5 hp.
- Blade support for no marks.
- Integrated locking system at the entry / exit of the machine to avoid the vibration of small diameter parts.
- The loading system allows grinding of the same part several times for rough and finishing operations.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.