Cases & Stators
One step ahead of traditional VTL and conventional vertical grinding machine based solutions
- Flexible machine for a wide range of machining and measuring operations.
- Multiple machining operations in a single set up.
- User friendly advanced HMI (DoGrind) with customized features for aerospace applications.
- Proven experience in superabrasive CBN grinding.
- Specialized and dedicated team for aerospace solutions.
- State of the art solutions based on continuous cooperation with engine OEM and main overhaul shops.
- Precision grinding, de-burring and measuring of vane tips on assembled stator cases.
- Bearing sleeve eccentric grinding.
- HPT nozzle shroud grinding and “Scallops” grinding.
- Honeycomb grinding.
- Shrouded vanes machining operation.
- Compressor case rotor path turning.
- Capability to measure all machined surfaces.
VG- Vertical grinding machine
- Hydrostatic rotary table stiffness and damping provide optimum surface finish.
- Swivel B axis (0.001 degree resolution) with up to 4 positions for ID/OD grinding spindle, turning arm and measuring arm.
- Optional: Reinforced swivel B axis with Hirth locking system (1 degree resolution) for hard turning operations to ensure an excellent surface finish.
- Customized tool changing system: manual/ robot/ tool changing station.
- Part measuring system: radial scanning system, universal touch probe and/or wireless radio frequency measuring probes.
- Pallet changing system with external station to reduce set up time.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.