CL-CIHLathes designed specifically for machining coupling sleeves for OCTG
CL-CIH are the only 2 axis lathes in the market specifically designed for coupling threading.
DANOBAT CL-CIH lathes for couplings are the sturdiest machines in the market for boring and threading operations on oil & gas couplings.
Featuring an sturdy, and balanced machine concept, main motor power is maximized with a two speed gearbox, providing optimum conditions for a high chip removal capacity.
- Heavy duty vertical axis turret prepared for high pressure through tool coolant.
- Chatter suppression and chip evacuation.
- Symmetrical distribution of guideways balancing cutting forces for higher accuracy.
- Headstocks prepared for assembly of hydraulic indexing chuck (only on CIH model) to finish the coupling in a single set up.
- Tooling solutions for “pushing”, cutting threads inwards, or “pulling”, cutting threads outwards, facilitating optimal chip evacuation and protecting the threaded area.
|Coupling size up to||7”||13 5/8”||20”||24”|
|Coupling size up to||7”||9 5/8”||13 5/8”||16”|