Individual or complete lines to machine your CV Joint adapting to your needs
- Solution for short/long variations
- Seal diameter grinding, meeting “no lead” requirements
- Automatic wheelhead positioning between 0 and 30 degrees, allowing plunge- and angular grinding with wheelset mounted to grinding spindle, to maximize productivity for processing CV joints and other transmission gear components
- Machine developed for easy integration into our customers’ production lines
- Steel – 15750 SFPM (conventional abrasive).
- Plunge grinding.
CG- - Cylindrical grinding machine
- High production grinder. Conventional wheel d24*6.3*12 inch
- Diamond Disk, located on the own axis of the wokrhead or in its side.
- Robot located inside of machine enclosure.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.