ESTARTA-200 / ESTARTA-250Precision centerless grinding
These machines have been specially developed to achieve the maximum versatility in conjunction with the maximum productivity.
The optimized design of this grinding machine range gives maximum accessibility for different adjustments and machine set up, getting the maximum versatility. ESTARTA-200 and ESTARTA-250 centerless grinding machines feature linear motors for grinding and regulating, wheels dressers for high speed and precision dressing and natural granite bed for thermal stability. Designed to grind as an option with high-speed technology with CBN wheels.
Infeed centerless grinding
Throughfeed centerless grinding
- A machine with an optimized design giving maximum accessibility for different adjustments and machine set up.
- The machine has been conceived with wheel headstock in cantilever for quick changeover times emphasizing key factors for this design like minimum distance to front bearing or wheel spindle shaft diameter.
- Roller guideway system of the machine with positional control using linear scales, providing two important advantages: extreme movement sensitivity and an environment-friendly machine, as the hydraulic equipment becomes superfluous, requiring lower energy consumption and reduced maintenance.
- New damping system in both guiding systems of grinding and regulating wheel slides.
- The combination of these guiding and damping systems yield in maximum precision even in the most severe working conditions.
|Max. infeed grinding length||in||8||10|
|Grinding wheel dimensions (OD x width x ID)||in||Ø24x8xØ12||Ø25 x 10 x Ø12|
|Grinding wheel peripheral speed||f/m||3940-23620||12400-23620|
|Regulating wheel dimensions (OD x width x ID)||in||Ø12 x 8 x Ø5||Ø16 x 10 x Ø8|