Maximize production capacity with our extrusion screw grinding machine solution
- Automatic solution to grind extrusion screws.
- Combined solution with measuring systems and CNC controlled autocentering steady rests to maximize production capacity.
- The ideal solution for geometrically complex workpieces:
- Long, thin and hollow workpieces.
- Conical and cylindrical.
- Screws with variable pitch.
- Hardened screws.
- Wide range of references:
- L: 39-236 inch.
- Ø: 1.1-9.8 inch.
- Molybdenum, Inconel, HVOF, chrome, alloy steels, ceramics, rubber, tungsten carbide.
- OD Grinding.
- Taper grinding.
- Integrated laser, touch probe measuring system.
HG-WT - Cylindrical grinding machine
- Stabilized pearlitic cast iron.
- Wide and strong handscraped guides.
- Swiveling B axis up to 3 wheels for: straight and angular approach, quick wheel change for different materials grinding on the same part.
- User friendly DANOBAT customized software for extrusion screws.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.