Large and eccentric bearings - vertical grinding
Advanced software for round and eccentric bearings
- Flexibility and productivity combining hard turning and grinding.
- All machining operations in a single set up. Significant reduction on cylce time.
- Cast iron structure machine conceived for high stock removal applications.
- The most rigid vertical grinding machine structure.
- User friendly advanced HMI (DoGrind).
- Proven experience in superabrasive CBN grinding.
- Face turning and grinding.
- Internal and external diameter turning and grinding.
- Tapers turning and grinding.
- Unround ID grinding.
- Capability to measure all machined surfaces
- True running accuracy < 0.00001" (1 micron)
- Excellent surface finish < 12 Ra micro-inch (0.3Ra)
VG - Vertical grinding machine
- Hydrostatic rotary table stiffness and damping characteristics provide optimum roundness and surface finish.
- Swivel B axis (0.001 degree resolution) with up to 4 positions for ID/OD grinding spindle, turning arm and measuring arm.
- Optional: Reinforced swivel axis with Hirth locking system (1 degree resolution) for hard turning operations to ensure an excellent surface finish.
- Customised tool changing system: manual/ robot/ tool changing station.
- Automatic coolant nozzle changing system.
- Part measuring system with unirversal touch probe.
- Pallet changing system with a external station to reduce set up time.
- Customised workpiece clamping system: universal T slotted table, magnetic chuck, hybrid chuck,etc.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.