LTHigh precision lathe
The DANOBAT LT high precision hard turning lathe combines the best of grinding and turning technologies. This high precision lathe includes modules implemented in DANOBAT grinding machines natural granite bed, linear motors, torque motors, hydrostatic technology, customized software, etc. The LT range has been developed to suit specific applications of customers such as bearings, ballscrew nuts, dies & moulds and clamping components.
- The machine base is made from natural granite, which, weighing some 7 tones, is the reference plane of the machining area. Because of its properties, natural granite provides high thermal and dynamic stability.
- Linear motors in X and Z axes ensure the best interpolation properties as well as short idle times.
- The rotary axes are driven by built-in, maintenance-free motors for rapid and precise movements providing excellent output and quality.
- Hydrostatic technology for the head and the X and Z axes: enhanced vibration damping, absence of wear, greater precision and thermal stability.
- It can be automated by means of DANOBAT designed loading systems, such as integrated gantry or robotized systems.
|Turning diameter with tailstock||in||n.a./6|
|Slide repeatability||µm||± 0,1|