Machine tool spindles – internal cylindrical grinding
Long experience working with machine tools spindles
- Equipped with a very long W-axis for high-precision production of spindle shafts, machine shafts, turbine shafts, tool spindles, etc.
- Tool spindle changer with max. 4 spindles for internal and external grinding.
- C0-axis for highly efficient non-cylindrical machining and thread-cutting.
- Maximum workpiece length up to 51 inches (with a machining length of approx. 11 inches), and maximum diameter of 15.7 inches.
- Tapers of different angles can be produced by a swiveling workhead (B0-axis).
- Designed for grinding of HSK / SK and Capto tool holders.
|Tolerance (mm)||± 0.0001||<0.00007||<0.00007|
ILD - Cylindrical grinding machine
- Equipped with linear-motor technology, ideal for non-round grinding.
- Various clamping systems: electromagnetic chuck, three jaw chuck and steady rest.
- Rotary dressing with diamond wheel and dressing diamonds.
- Measuring probe for Z-positioning and multi-diameter measuring.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.