Shock absorbers – centerless grinding
proven experience in shock absorber machining
- Machine with 650 mm wheel width for very high production.
- Machine designed with options for quick change-over and set-up.
- Extensive know-how with machines delivered to the main manufacturers.
- Non-contact and flexible post-process measuring unit.
- Grinding of parts from Ø0.3 to 1.2 inch.
- Grinding before chrome coating in rough and finish grinding operations.
- Super finishing in centerless grinding, after the chrome coating, achieving Ra<2 inch.
- Grinding of the shock absorber OD in rough, finish and super-finish grinding operation.
- Throughfeed speed up to 26 ft/min.
ESTARTA - Centerless grinding machine
- Optimum thermal and dynamic stability: built on a natural granite base.
- An extremely rigid machine, with both grinding and regulating wheel spindles twin-grip supported.
- Machine with a large wheel width (25.6 inch) for high production.
- Machine with fixed work-center eliminates the need to compensate grinding wheel wear.
- Machine designed for different loading systems (conveyors, hopper feeder, etc.).
Machining tests service
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.