Transmission gears – vertical grinding
Wide range of gear machining operations in a single set up
- Flexibility and productivity combining hard turning and grinding.
- Cast iron structure machine conceived for high stock removal applications.
- The most rigid vertical grinding machine structure.
- User friendly advanced HMI (DoGrind).
- Proven experience in superabrasive CBN grinding.
- True running accuracy < 0.0001” (1 micron)
- Excellent surface finish < 12 Ra micro-inch (0.3Ra)
- Face turning and grinding.
- Internal diameter turning and grinding.
- Internal tapers turning and grinding.
- Capability to measure all machined surfaces.
VG - Vertical grinding machine
- Hydrostatic rotary table stiffness and damping characteristics provide optimum roundness and surface finish.
- Swivel B axis (0.001 degree resolution) with up to 4 positions for ID/OD grinding spindle, turning arm and measuring arm.
- Optional: Reinforced swivel axis with Hirth locking system (1 degree resolution) for hard turning operations to ensure an excellent surface finish.
- Customised tool changing system: manual/ robot/ tool changing station.
- Automatic coolant nozzle changing system.
- Part measuring system with universal touch probe.
- Customised workpiece clamping system: universal T slotted table, magnetic chuck, hybrid chuck,etc.
DVG - Double coulmn vertical grinding machine
- Stabilized pearlitic cast iron bed, column and traverse
- Cross slides for vertical and traverse movements
- Independent slide for longitudinal movement (Y axis)
- Linear scales on all machine axes
- Swivelling B axis with integrated torque motor
- Precision radial and axial hydrostatic bearing on C axis
- Double vertical cross slide configuration as optional
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.