TT-TTBLathes designed specifically for machining pipes for OCTG
These machines have been designed as a tailor made solutions for the machining of pipe ends.
By rotating the pipe in the machining center, pipes ends are threaded.
During turning and threading operations these machines guarantee outstanding rigidity and optimal chip removing.
In addition to the machine, we propose, loading/unloading systems, feeding tables, internal support & plug devices, specific tooling solutions, machining processes, cnc programming and operator training to suit the customer’s particular application and needs.
- 4 axis simultaneous threading, reducing cycle time.
- Symmetrical versions available, ie. headstock either on the left or right side, adapting to your plant flow and or floor layout.
- Headstocks prepared for assembly of front and rear hydraulic chucks, providing the possibility to install a front hydraulic 6 jaws chuck.
- Main motor power up to 230 Hp (170 kW), depending on model.
- Pipe stopper, optionally with centering features.
- CHATTER KILLER©: Chatter reducing internal support automatically retractable.
- Tooling solutions for Pin and Box threads.
- Available with Fanuc or Siemens CNC.
|Pipe size up to||7”||9 5/8”||13 5/8”|
|Pipe size up to||9 5/8”||16”||20”||24”|