Gas turbine engine blade tip grinding
35 years of experience collaborating with main overhaul shops
- State of the art solutions based on 35 years of experience collaborating with engine OEM and main overhaul shops.
- Digital in process blade tip measuring system to ensure full control of the grinding process to optimize the size of each stage of the rotors.
- Precision grinding, de-burring and measuring the blade tips of finish assembled rotors.
- Lands, seals and angel wing measurements.
mBTG-DANTIP - High-speed Grinder for blade tips
- Optimal dynamic stability and rigidity achieved by natural granite and cast iron machine structures.
- Temperature controlled enclosure to control the thermal stability during the complete process.
- Measurement can be either in-process or post process.
- Blade radius measurements with 0.0001” resolution while rotating at speeds up to 1200 SFPM can be obtained.
- Since the dBTM system is capable of determining the radii without concern for tip reflectivity, the system does not need to be calibrated for each compressor or turbine blade type. Also, the dBTM system measures on each and every blade, providing radius data very quickly for real-time grinding purposes.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.