TV-1500Vertical lathe for railway wheel manufacturing
Machine with cross slide configuration for maximum accuracy: as the cross slides are guided over the entire stroke length a constant torque is ensured irrespective of where the cutting tool is working (thus in contrast to the ram saddle G16 constant guidance is ensured in all stroke positions).
- Extremely rigid machine structure
- Less maintenance time thanks to the optimized structure of machine
- Whole machining process with ideal cutting speed thanks to optimized design with minimum distance between neutral tools
- Precision and quality in turning, hard turning, grinding, milling, drilling and measuring operations. They can also incorporate special heads/spindles for the most demanding customizations.
- Automatic tool changer is available in most of the sizes to optimize productivity
|Main motor power||hp||2x95,1 or 2x122|
|Torque||lb/ft||60000 or 78000|
|Component weight + chuck||lb||13228|
|Main spindle speed||rpm||400|