Valve spool – centerless grinding
tight tolerances even with the critical shapes of a valve spool
- Solutions using throughfeed grinding for long production runs and infeed grinding for short runs
- Workpieces with strict quality requirements (tolerances of <2 μm in diameter, <1 μm in roundness and <2 μm in cylindricity)
- Attaining of ultra precise components possible only with Danobat built high precision grinding wheel and regulating wheel spindles
- Automatic measuring feedback is provided via integrated post-process measuring unit designed for fast part setup and machine change over
- OD grinding, in infeed or throughfeed, depending on the customer production requirements or part shape if different diameters must be ground.
- Cylindricity: < 0.00006 inch.
- Diametrical tolerance: 0.00008-0.0001 inch.
- Surface finish: Ra 8.
ESTARTA - Centerless grinding machine
- Optimum thermal and dynamic stability: built on a natural granite base.
- An extremely rigid machine, with both grinding and regulating wheel spindles twin-grip supported.
- Machine with glass scales for high accuracy movements (this makes for excellent repeatability of the machine).
- Machine ready to adapt automatic loading solutions for infeed or throughfeed grinding.
Try the machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of DANOBAT machines and our process team to the test, to be absolutely sure about your investment.